Yakov Gershkovich is the author, creator and master trainer of the Sculptural Face Lifting Method. He is the leading specialist in the field of facial aesthetics in Israel and has been a sought-after teacher world-wide since 2010. Yakov has studied extensively in Israel, Russia, Lithuania and France and been practicing different styles of massage for over 16 years. For many years Yakov was looking for a fast and efficient method of natural rejuvenation without the use of injections or surgery. He has tried a variety of different methods, techniques and styles of massage to create Sculptural Face Lifting – a unique method that gives effective results, visible even after the first treatment.
The Sculptural Face Lifting Technique propels the internal resources of the body to natural rejuvenation. What’s important is that this procedure also supports tightening and strengthening of the facial musculature, and normalises the client’s psycho-emotional state by releasing inner blocks and melting away anxiety and stress. The skin begins to glow. The face appears more sculptured. Dubbed as a “nature’s answer to Botox”, Sculptural Face Lifting is praised by beauty bloggers, A-list celebrities, actors and media personalities as well as thousands of ordinary women who chose this method to stay young and beautiful.
This non-invasive face lift promotes positive results like:
- Relaxing tense facial muscles to restore elasticity and tighten and smooth the the skin. Elimination of spasms and blockages
- Improves stimulation of skin cell regeneration and prevention of wrinkles
- Enhances body detoxification and cleans the skin
- Launches blood circulation, lymphatic drainage and metabolism
- Increases the microcirculation in the subcutaneous adipose tissue and normalises cellular respiration
- Reduces presentation of double a chin
- Reduces ‘drooping’ corners of lips
- Improve concentration by removing blockages and opening the cranium
- Anti stress
- Relax, strengthen and decreasing puffiness around the eyes